Jennifer Tolbert is an Associate Director with the Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured at the Kaiser Family Foundation. The link below will take you to an overview presentation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act also known as the Health Reform Law enacted on March 23, 2010. This overview focuses on key areas of the law including, health insurance coverage, delivery system improvements and the cost containment efforts currently in place within the law.
For additional information see the following resources:For additional information see the following resources:
- Kaiser Family Foundation
- DHHS consumer website
- Alliance for Health Reform
- National Assocaition of Insurance Commissioners
- National Governors Assocaition
Additional KaiserEdu Tutorials:
- A Retrospective Look at Health Reform
- How Will Medicaid Change?
- Health Reform and Medicare